Have you ever come upon a sight that you just thought, "I must explore that!"
On one of our treks to the coast we saw a beautiful building on a hill.
As soon as I got home I was determined to figure out what it was.
I sought out a map of the area and learned that it was the chapel for Lancing College (college has a different meaning in the UK. It's equivalent to the last two years of high school).
A few weeks ago I had the chance to go explore!
The foundations were laid in 1868 and the building complete in 1911.
This was definitely worth the stop, and it was free!
Each week Bonnie, Melanie and I feature a post from the previous week. After too short of visits to the southern California coast, it's left me wanting to see more. I enjoyed seeing Rachel's photos from her 1000 Steps Beach photos. *Sigh* Take me there now, please!
Want to join in our Travel Tuesday link up?
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie, Melanie & Tina in a link!
3. LINKUP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT.
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
3. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!